Documentation:Web Conferencing/Using BigBlueButton
- 1 Using Big Blue Button
- 1.1 Activate your microphone by clicking 'Microphone'.
- 1.2 You may have to allow your browser to access your microphone as well.
- 1.3 Speak into your microphone to test your headphones.
- 1.4 Moderators will have access to the recording button.
- 1.5 Navigating Big Blue Button
Using Big Blue Button
Once you have clicked the link to your Big Blue Button web conference, you will be led through setting up your audio and video.
Please make sure that you use headphones to minimize echoes in the conference.
Activate your microphone by clicking 'Microphone'.
If you do not want to activate your microphone, click 'Listen Only'.
You may have to allow your browser to access your microphone as well.
Speak into your microphone to test your headphones.
The following videos are available on the default screen in Big Blue Button.
- See Embed Stats for more and up-to-date information