Documentation:Blackboard Learn Support Resources/edit notifications
- 1 Edit Notifications
- 1.1 Click your name in the top right corner of the Blackboard Learn window, then click 'Settings'.
- 1.2 Click 'Edit Notification Settings'.
- 1.3 Choose the course or courses for which you would like to change the settings.
- 1.4 Select the button in the 'Email' column to receive an email notification for the items that are relevant to your work.
- 1.5 Click Submit
Click your name in the top right corner of the Blackboard Learn window, then click 'Settings'.
Click 'Edit Notification Settings'.
Choose the course or courses for which you would like to change the settings.
You can choose an individual course (left column) or multiple courses (right column).
If you want to edit for multiple courses.
Either choose 'All', or select courses by highlighting a course on the left and using the arrows to move to the 'Selected Items' list.
There are some highlighted items in the image below that may be relevant.
- Course Message Received
- This is a new notification that sends you an email when another user sends you a Course Message.
- Test Needs Grading
- This item will ONLY trigger a notification if there is an item on the test that needs manual grading, such as a written response question.
- Test which are graded automatically by Blackboard will not trigger a notification.