Documentation:Moodle Support Resources/Navigation
Dedicated to enhancing TRU's online learning and teaching environment.
At the top left hand side of each page in your course is a helpful menu bar that provides quick and easy access to relevant areas of your course and common tasks.
Links to your homepage and includes links to of all of your courses.
Links to your calendar in Moodle.
Block of links to various components of your course. This block is only available when you are viewing a course page. This link provides quick access to many areas of course content.
- Assignments – list of all assignment submission tools for the course
- Forums – access to forums for the course
- Resources - one-stop repository of downloadable course content and where it is located in the course
- Quizzes - access to tests/quizzes throughout the course
You can use the breadcrumb trail to skip back to places in your course that you have recently visited.
You can access each section of your course in the convenient tabs at the top of each page in your course.
If you want to enable this feature, click on 'Edit Settings' in your Administration block, scroll down to 'Course Format', and choose 'Onetopic Format', then scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit'.
Example 3: Nested Tabs
- See Embed Stats for more and up-to-date information