Documentation:Blackboard Learn Support Resources/edit wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Wikis allow course members to easily create and edit web pages while tracking all changes and each members’ contributions.
Click the link to the course wiki
- The link may be in the Table of Contents or on the course home page.
- Please contact your instructor if there is no link available.
Click the title of the wiki that you would like to edit.
- Below the title you can see whether the wiki is a ‘Course Wiki’ or a private ‘Group Wiki’ along with the last modified date.
If your instructor has enabled Groups in your course, you can access a private group wiki on the group home page.
Overview of the Wiki home page.
- Wiki title.
- Click to create a new wiki page.
- Click to see your own contributions to the wiki.
- See details about the wiki.
- Wiki Table of Contents. The first page created is the Home Page. Subsequent pages are listed alphabetically.
- Click to edit the content on the current page.
- View details on who created and last edited the page.
- Click to add a comment to the current page.
Click ‘Create Wiki Page’.
Give the page a name and enter content into the Content Editor.
- Click ‘Submit’.