Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please indicate which academic support links would be most useful to use as a student, working through a course: a) additioanl course resources such as articles, website, books b) writing support c) course support such as writing and math d) TRU policies and procedures e) exam web application link e)IT support f) other: please explain
- Please indicate which personal support links would be useful as a student working through a course: a) career information b) program information c) counselling services d) study help e) other: please explain
- On a scale of 1 to 5 how important is it to you to interact with other students in the course?
- If discussion marks were not part of the overall grade, would you still participate?
- Please indicate which communication channels you would use to interact with students a) email b) online chat c) blogs d) social media such as twitter and facebook e) other: please explain
- Please indicate which communication channels you would use to interact with your instructor: a) email b) chat c) assignment dropbox d) social media (ex facebook and face) e) other: Please indicate
- Please indicate on a scale of 1 to 5 how quickly you expect feedback for it to be meanigful from the following channels 1) immediate 2) 1-2 days 3) 3-5 days 4) 5-7 days 5) 7 + days - Email, assignments, chat, discussions, IT support
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 not important and 5 very important) how important do you consider having the opportunity to provide feedback throughout the course regarding things such as the instructor, content, course functionality etc?