Documentation:Learning Environment/OLFM Workshop Feedback/OLFM Workshop Comments
< Documentation:Learning Environment | OLFM Workshop FeedbackJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:58, 21 May 2015 by Jmeersman (Created page with "== Comments, Suggestions and Concerns == === OLFM Notification: === '''Positive Feedback:''' *Good idea*This is important*Awesome*So Useful*Very Importatnt*This is vital* I w...")
Comments, Suggestions and Concerns
- Good idea*This is important*Awesome*So Useful*Very Importatnt*This is vital* I would love this as I work from the feed. Yeah!! :) * Yes, very important* It is important to me. Yes, I like this* Good idea *Good Idea * Assignment notification would be important * Very important...I don't like navigating out of email and then logging into LMS* I like being able to access via link* Very handy. I currently find it difficult to set to all assignments/blogs/discussions/quizzes* Good*
- It is easy to see assignments in Blackboard Learn. Don't know why we need to be advised multiple times. This is duplicating work and overloading other email systems.
- Outlook? Having fewer email in boxes should be a goal.
- Can this please go to course messages and NOT to outlook?
- Prefer the notifications be on a landing page, similar to what the last version of WebCT provided.
- Need to also include new discussion postings
- Must be able to turn it off
- Can this be set up so that students cannot submit form their personal email?
- Need to be able to set up which quizzes I get notified about.
- Course message notification is needed
- Should provide course name in the email (example in deck does not show this)
- Should be able to turn it off for each assignment
- Include dates for paced courses
- Streamline process so assignments are marked quickly. We are paid a fixed $,taking longer to mark an assignment is NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Flexibility is good
- Anything that highlights showing assignments and messages is Good...comments within document never seems to work well...functionality cannot be undone.
- need to be able to embed feedback right in the paper-highlights and different colour ink. Save time form having to download
- Need official mark
- One page for all feedback given would be handy
- Allow ability to send back assignments for further work and allow multiple submissions easily.
- Allow re-submissions and grade changes
Concern would this replace emails received from OL Registration system?
- What type of files?
- There is difficulty when students use different software and types of documents
Click to Grade from Homepage
- Good*Much easier than the one used now
- I like to mark the same assignments for the multiple students, currently Blackboard Learn allows me to order the assignments, can this functionality still exist in new system
- Options are great
- Currently system bumps you out after 20 minutes. If you are typing when the warning box comes up you lose everything
- When marking online, students don't always access all the feedback. It is not intuitive. Need in-document feedback too
- Abiltiy to annotate the pdf on the screen directly
- Stylus idea :)
- Especially important in Math and Physics courses because then we can point things out "draw" on their work etc *Offline marking important * I download all essays and use MS Word and track changes *important *marking offline for large assignments of 30+ pages
- Would like to use feedback functions when marking offline.
- Would like to use the edit function in word to put comments in edit bubbles can we make this feature available for feedback
- Ensure we still have the attached document?
- For COMP courses we need zip, java, vb etc. Java and vb need to load into IDE and test run as part of marking
- have to be able to upload assignments that have been marked offline