Course Fixes refers to any content issue that has arisen during the delivery of a course.
Applies to any method of delivery
- Please submit all issues and fixes to email@example.com. Notify the Exam Liaison Officer if you would like to review the modifications.
- Please identify the affected exam and answer key by course and form letter.
- Please identify the issue(s) and if it affects the exam or answer key, or both.
- Please provide the correction to the exam and/or answer key.
Paced Course Fixes
Paced course adjustments are handled differently than Independant Study and Dynamic Web courses. Many minor fixes such as broken links, spelling errors and other basic changes can be completed by Open Learning Faculty Members.
Steps to Resolve:
Is it a Technical Issue? Contact E-Learning Facilitator Is it a Content Issue?
- Changes to Broken Links, Wording of Content, Typographical Errors, New Resources - You can do it yourself. Contact the E-Learning Facilitator for help.
- Changes to Learning Outcomes, Course Structures, Evaluation weightings, Evaluation method(s), Evaluation instrument(s), Workload, Copyrighted Material Contact Curriculum Services
- Continuous Enrollment, Independent Study - Print or Web: Physical changes to material are done by Curriculum Services working with the Open Learning Faculty Members involved. Your point of contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Read on for more information on working with Fix My Course.