Jump to navigation Jump to search
Course Fixes refers to any content issue that has arisen during the delivery of a course.
Applies to any method of delivery
- Please submit all issues and fixes to email@example.com. Notify the Exam Liaison Officer if you would like to review the modifications.
- Please identify the affected exam and answer key by course and form letter.
- Please identify the issue(s) and if it affects the exam or answer key, or both.
- Please provide the correction to the exam and/or answer key.
If the course is:
- Online Paced: Physical changes to material are typically handled by the Open Learning Faculty Member assigned to the course. There are some situations where Curriculum Services needs to be involved. View Quick Reference PDF
- Continuous Enrollment, Independent Study - Print or Web: Physical changes to material are done by Curriculum Services working with the Open Learning Faculty Members involved. Your point of contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Read on for more information on working with Fix My Course.