Documentation:Blackboard Learn Support Resources/Submitting an assignment
Submitting an Assignment
Please follow these instructions for submitting an assignment in Blackboard Learn.
- 1. If you haven’t already, click ’Assignments’ in the Table of Contents.
- 2. Click the title of the assignment that you need to submit.
Please Note: If your assignments are displayed as icons in a grid (right), you will be directed to a page displaying only the assignment instructions (below). If this happens, please click the assignment title in the bottom left corner of the instructions to continue with the submission process.
- 3. Review the instructions and expectations for the assignment. Click ‘Browse My Computer’ to attach a file from your computer.
OR Click ‘Type Submission’ to enter a response directly into Blackboard using the Content Editor.
- 4. If you attached a file from you computer, you will see it listed under ‘Attached Files’.
- 5. Add comments to your submission, if desired.
- 6. Click ‘Submit’.
- 7. The green bar across the top will confirm your assignment submission. You should see your submission in the viewer and you should see the submission history on the right side of the page.
Tip: Click the double chevron to expand the tools available in the Content Editor.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.