Jump to navigation Jump to search
Approving and Reviewing
- Log in using your user name and password
- Using your mouse, hover over TRACK (on the blue menu bar at the top of the page)
- Select My Approvals
- Select your role. If you have multiple approval roles within CurricUNET you will need to use the drop down arrow to view them. Approvals required for each role will be different so please ensure that you check all of your roles for pending approvals.
- Review the submission you are hoping to approve by using some of the reporting tools available in CurricUNET. You may do this by simply clicking on the appropriate icon to the left of the Course/Program/NOI title.
- Click the Action button next to the course, program or NOI that you are approving.
- In the comments box, add any comments regarding the action you are about to take. NOTE: Anything you type into the comments will be publicly viewable and permanently associated with the course.
- Choose the desired action from the drop down menu:
- Approve will move the submission to the next level of approval.
- Request Changes will send the submission back to the Originator for changes. It will return for your approval once the changes are made.
- Rejected will permanently remove the submission from CurricUNET and the approval process.
- Reviewed will indicate that you have seen this submission.
- Click the Save button.